By using our service, you will accept all the below terms and conditions.
1. The pupil certifies that a valid suitable licence is held to drive the tuition vehicle. Pupils must inform their instructor immediately if they receive any endorsements on their licence during and while driving any vehicle.
2. In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange lessons at short notice.
3. Pupil gets 1 free unpaid cancellation but must give more than 24 hours notice. Should a pupil cancel any additional lessons, the pupil may be liable to pay the full tuition fee.
4. A lesson is of two hour duration. If for any reason, outside the instructors control, it is not possible to give the full instruction period, any lost time will be added to a future lesson. It is the responsibility of the pupil to ensure this is noted.
5. The price paid for the driving test fee does not include the use of the car for the purpose of the test and any prior instruction. Therefore the current rate of £75 is inclusive of collection of pupil for tuition, test and return journey home.
6. LEGAL LIABILITY – The pupil should be aware that the instructors primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so, your instructor may require to take control of the vehicle. The instructor will make every effort to instruct the pupil to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors that the pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by the instructor either before or after a test pass.
7. The instructor will endeavour to teach the pupil the correct driving skills according to the recommended syllabus issued by the DVSA within the minimum number of lessons required.
8. Driving tests may only be arranged with prior agreement of both the instructor and the pupil.
9. Any complaints are to be dealt with in accordance with the ADI Code of Practice.
10. The instructor is at liberty at his absolute discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he has reason to believe that the pupil is any way under the influence of alcoholic drink or drugs at the time of the lesson. No refunds will be issued due to any lesson time lost.
11. The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the pupil’s recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
12. Adhering to these terms & conditions are the responsibility of the pupil. The obligation to share the terms with a guardian should be done at the earliest convenience to avoid any confusion.